Friday, November 16, 2007

SOLD OUT


That's what the three shows MBV has planned for the summer of 2008 are as of 2:40am on the day they went on sale. Guess our shores hit the 16th of November (date of ticket sales) a couple hours after europe did, but still, that's intense. And with the selling out of the London, Glasgow, and Manchester shows on 6-20-08, 6-28-08, and 7-2-08, respectively, the far-too-longly dormant My Bloody Valentine has successfully accomplished the feat of giving me a case of the lacelust. read all about this shit here, (mbv's reactivated official webspace) here (pitchfork), and here (ATP). Haha, and to think Luke never believed me when i told him there was a new My Bloody Valentine on the way. Bitch.

UPDATE:

So the band has decided to add 4 more dates to their comeback tour. I think three sold out shows on the day they went on sale was possibly enough persuasion for four more shows. Alls I need to know now is what form of persuasion they need to hold a U.S. tour.

the new dates are:

06-21 London, England - The Roundhouse
06-22 London, England - The Roundhouse
06-29 Manchester, England - Apollo
07-03 Glasgow, Scotland - Barrowland

No comments: