Monday, February 11, 2008

Pretty little new Silver Mt Zion album!


THEE SILVER MT ZION MEMORIAL ORCHESTRA & TRA-LA-LA BAND (official site) have a new one coming out next month, the 25th of March, and from reading the beautiful description Constellation Records gave out in concurrence with this release, as they always give out with items in their catalog, I couldn't give a proper statement or description about it were I to listen to it multiple times gathering every little detail about the 4 works (can't use songs) on the new album. That's something I plan to do anyway, maybe I'll write about it. whatever. It's going to be called 13 Blues For Thirteen Moons and it seems as though the first 12 tracks will be 4 to 5 second long "untitled" silent tracks. The music starts with number 13. I'm not sure what's behind this, but I guess you should probably just accept it. Read about it all here. I wish that astronaut was the album art, but it's not. the real album art can be seen with this link. !!!. I'm looking forward to new recorded material by anything Constellation puts out, as getting to one of these shows mostly goes under my nose. Either way, preorder this mother here.

No comments: